Riverside, CA 92504
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
When you join 20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. you are joining a leading subcontractor in the industry, specializing in single family, multi-family, commercial, and hospitality projects.
20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Associate to join our team in the Riverside location.
Please call 951-429-4118 and ask for Eric McDanel
Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from inventory locations including accurately picking materials by hand.
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions
- Pull Material request orders and will call orders
- Log back orders when job is completed, double check back orders and log orders in progress
- Label all boxes or bags ensuring orders goes to final destination
- Organize space in the warehouse and keeping isles straight and organized
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks
- Recognize discrepancies in material delivered, including quantities and parts
- Process returns and put away return material to locations
- Report low or missing stock material that needs to be ordered
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Helping with deliveries to jobsites when needed
- Other duties or projects as required or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to complete projects independently or with little supervision
- A background in warehouse including shipping, receiving, delivery and inventory is preferred
- Good communication, organizational and mathematical skills
- 2-3 years’ of general warehouse experience
- Able to perform daily manual labor that requires handling of heavy items with care
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties
- Communicate effectively, in oral and written form, with all parties to ensure collaboration
Physical Requirements: The position of Warehouse Associate requires that you are able to lift objects that weight up to 50 pounds, climb a ladder, squat and kneel, twist and bend, and work above head and below waist.
20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, ESOP Pension Plan, 401(k) employer match, Life Insurance, and supplemental insurance. 20/20 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law