Riverside, CA 92504
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
When you join 20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. you are joining a leading subcontractor in the industry, specializing in single family, multi-family, commercial, and hospitality projects. 20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Plumbing Designer Engineer to join our team in the Riverside Office.
Design plumbing systems using CAD, 3D Piping and Revit software. Provide technical support to various departments regarding design work.
- Review plans and set up CAD files provided by the architect
- Design plumbing systems based on architectural drawings and material specifications
- Generate isometric and lay in drawings for fabrication and field use
- Develop MR and perform take-off on all drawings
- Provide technical support for fabrication and field operations
- Responsible for the maintenance of all files related to the specific job tasks
- Collaborate with field operations supervisors to make design changes
- Record changes and process adjustments based on such
- Other duties or projects as required or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- AutoCAD certification a plus
- PHCC, or field experience also a plus
- Extensive knowledge and work experience in the plumbing trade
- Good oral and written communication skills are needed, as are self start abilities
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with many different people inside and outside of the company
- Familiarity with computers, AutoCAD, Excel, Revit, plumbing codes, and plan reading
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, high pressure situations, and a fast pace work environment
Some travel to job sites will be necessary, as well as coordination meetings. This will also require onsite job visitation and would require the ability to walk on uneven unclean terrain for several hours from time to time.
20/20 Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, ESOP Pension Plan, 401(k) employer match, Life Insurance, and supplemental insurance. 20/20 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.